Terms & Conditions
Access to, and use of this website is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By accessing, browsing or otherwise using the site you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If at any time you do not agree to these terms you must discontinue using this website.
Updates to Policy
From time to time we may amend these Terms and Conditions. Notification of such changes will be delivered to your registered email address. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the website. Your continued use of the website following posting will constitute your acceptance of any changes.
All information relating to event dates and times, venues, teachers, costs and currencies should be checked with an official source. We are not responsible for financial losses incurred as a result of plans made based on information procured via letsglo.com.
We do our best to keep letsglo.com safe, but we cannot guarantee it. By accessing, browsing or otherwise using site you agree to the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorised commercial communications to users (such as spam).
- You will not collect users' information, or otherwise access letsglo.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use letsglo.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
Registration and Account Security
letsglo.com users provide their real names and information. By completing the registration procedure for the site, you make the following commitments relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on letsglo.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- By registering an account with letsglo.com you confirm that you are 18 years of age or over.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date. This information includes, but is not limited to address, telephone, email and payment details. Should any personal or contact information be deliberately falsified upon, or after registration, letsglo.com reserves the right to suspend the account until the correct information is verified.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardise the security of your account.
In the event that you are concerned that your User ID or Password have been compromised or there has been unauthorised use of your Password or User ID, letsglo.com must be notified immediately and letsglo.com may, at its sole discretion, give you a new User ID and arrange for you to choose a new Password.
Where letsglo.com chooses to issue a new Username to you and upon your new Password becoming operational, letsglo.com reserves the right to invalidate any future transactions, from the previous Username and Password.
You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting written permission from an authorised representative of letsglo.com.
You will not have more than one active account without first getting written permission from an authorised representative of letsglo.com.
letsglo.com reserves the right to suspend any accounts with 3rd party payment details and will request confirmation of permitted use from that 3rd party prior to reopening the affected account and allowing continued transactions.
letsglo.com may, at any time, request acceptable photographic identification and proof of your current address to ensure that all information supplied by the Member is up to date. This may require official Certification of identification documents by a permitted Certifier upon request by letsglo.com.
Deposits into an account can be made by means of PayPal (for Australian residents only).letsglo.com reserves the right to remove or restrict payment methods for non-Australian members.
letsglo.com reserves the right to remove or add payment options from time to time in order to facilitate the running of an ecommerce environment. Available payment methods can be viewed within the 'Account' section of the site.
If you have received funds from letsglo.com in error, letsglo.com shall be entitled to seek repayment of incorrectly paid funds and will provide supporting documentary evidence to prove that the amount to be repaid is correct. In such occurrences you will be notified by email of the error and any amount payable. letsglo.com may request documents from you to assist in investigate such errors.
Limitation of Liability
letsglo.com has made considerable efforts to ensure that its business operates in a fair, prompt and accurate manner. To the extent permitted by law (and only to such an extent), letsglo.com excludes all warranties (express or implied) relating to its business and shall not have any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage, expense or injury suffered by any Member arising out of:
- the Terms and Conditions
- use by a Member of his/her Account
- any action taken by letsglo.com in relation to a Member's Account
letsglo.com liability in respect of any claim or loss shall be limited in amount to the relevant transaction placed by a Member.
We try to keep letsglo.com available, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk. We are providing letsglo.com "as is" without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that letsglo.com will be safe or secure. letsglo.com is not responsible for the actions or the content of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties. We will not be liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with this statement or letsglo.com, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our aggregate liability arising out of this statement or letsglo.com will not exceed the greater of One Hundred Dollars (AUD$100) or the amount you have paid us in the past twelve months. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion my not apply to you. In such cases, letsglo.com's liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law.
If you violate the letter or spirit of these Terms & Conditions, or otherwise create possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of letsglo.com to you. We will try to notify you, but have no obligation to do so. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time by contacting us. In all such cases, this Statement will still apply.
You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or letsglo.com in a state or federal court located in Australia. The laws of the Australia will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Australia for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions or your content on letsglo.com, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
Queries or Complaints
If you have any queries or complaints relating to these Terms & Conditions, please contact us as follows:
Wots on Where Pty Limited
These are the Terms & Conditions ("Terms & Conditions") of Wots on Where Pty Limited
(ACN 158 291 653) ("Wots on Where") governing the use of letsglo.com.
- By "letsglo.com" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.letsglo.com and any other letsglo.com branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, alternative domains and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; and (c) other media, devices or networks now existing or later developed.
- By "us," "we" and "our" we mean LetsGlo and/or its affiliates.
- By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services that enable applications, developers, operators or services to retrieve data from letsglo.com and provide data to us relating to letsglo.com users.
- By "content" we mean the content, information and systems you post on letsglo.com, including information about you and the actions you take.
- By "post" we mean post on letsglo.com or otherwise make available to us.
- By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding letsglo.com, and supersedes any prior agreements.
If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.